In my journal this morning I wrote a list of things I thought I might want to do tomorrow. Somehow I don't think I'll fit it all in in one day:
- Sketch some design ideas or do some landscape drawing
- Attend the barbed wire cutting
- Make some beads in the flame working studio
- Make some small books as gifts for friends
- Convince someone in the pottery studio to let me try throwing a small bowl
- Go for a walk
- Photograph some of Robert's samples of different materials
And that's without the obvious option of continuing to work in the bead studio itself. Oh, and I have a 1:30 phone meeting with some new tenants to sign their paperwork. Joe's been sick with the flu, so I sent all of the paperwork to the applicants as a pdf, and scheduled a phone meeting to go over the documents and answer any questions. Then they'll mail them to our home address, along with their good faith deposit, and we'll have 2 new tenants at the beginning of May.
We'll see what I actually end up doing, besides the meeting. I'll need to set my phone alarm tomorrow to remind myself so I don't forget!
Post a Comment